Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy November

It has taken some time, but Henry will lay on his tummy now a little bit every day. He is finally able to get up and look around a little. Just tonight he rolled over!! YAY! I am so proud of my sweet boy
All bundled up and just waking up....

I LOVE this picture. Dad was falling asleep and I was getting Henry dressed after his bath and somehow Henry found Daddy's hand. I think it is so sweet. Henry loves his dad.
Sucking his thumb. He spits out his binky half the time just to suck on his thumb! And we've noticed it's usually his left hand. Henry might be left handed!

Henry and I visited the Botanical Gardens in D.C. this week with Michelle and Eve, and their sweet babies. That was so much fun!
Henry's friends Alex and Gabriella. Alex is 2 weeks older then Henry, and Gabbi is just 4 weeks older.
Beautiful Botanical Gardens

Hi to all that check up on Henry every once and a while,
I am sorry I haven't been as faithful this last week in updating with pictures. But I am back now, and ready to show off sweet little Henry.
Recently Henry just turned 3 months! Happy Birthday sweet boy! There hasn't been any big developments except that we are amazed every day by Henry's strength. He loves to stand, and we have to work at getting him to bend his legs to sit. He likes to look around, and people watch. Soon he won't even need me! I try hard every day to remember all the advice given to me about how fast they grow and spend more time with him. I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures!! He is getting so tall and grown up! I am so excited to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! I love the one of Henry holding Josh's finger. Adorable. This kid is a tough one; sheesh! Already rolling over and refuses to sit; he is gonna' be a little independent kid. :)

    ReplyDelete