Monday, March 29, 2010

New beginings

I dont have any fun new pictures, but I did want to share some of Henry's new habits. The boy is growing so unbelievably fast! You know Henry is now crawling and getting faster and faster everyday it seems. He loves to climb things. i have some little side tables that he is all over! I have cleared one of them of all my framed pictures and books and put only toys on it. He seems to love that. He even will take a few steps here and there with his walker if he isnt too tired. He is eating and usually loving lots and lots of veggies! (teaching mommy in the process to try a few here and there)
Henry still loves bathtime and talking up a storm. He usually sleeps about 9 hours at night and love his library books. We try to go once a week. He is so much fun! Its harder to be a mommy to someone who wants to explore everything, but it sure is entertaining....
I promise I'll work on getting some pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment