Saturday, May 15, 2010

Great Falls National Park

I figured I better write this morning and tell you a little bit about our adventure at Great Falls National Park because we are going to the Zoo today and I am afraid I'll get them confused, and I wont write for a while...Anyway. I didnt have to watch Marcus yesterday or Monday and my husband doesn't start work until Tuesday, so we have one last long weekend to do some fun things.
Great Falls National Park was incredibly beautiful. It has some beautiful falls, and there were even some people kayaking on them. They were fun to watch. It's amazing because the water doesn't look so fast on top but they had this picture showing how easy it is to get pulled under and trapped. There was a little town in the area of the park once, and some of the town's ruins are still there. It was really a great day. Enjoy the pictures!


Some pictures of the water.... Can you see the Herrin??


Hanging out with Mommy and Daddy...


Some of the ruins of Matildaville


No comments:

Post a Comment