Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Henry ~ ONE YEAR!



I can't believe a year ago right at this moment we were in the hospital waiting for Henry to join our family. I never could have guessed how much joy he would have brought in our lives. He is and has always been a very happy, calm baby. He has grown so much in the last few months learning how to crawl and then to walk just 3 1/2 months later. He loves his legos, and his blue knit blankie. He loves spending time outside and would rather walk then be carried, ride in a stroller, or sit on someone's shoulders. He enjoys swimming but mostly recently doesn't enjoy bath time so much. He goes down for naps and bed time very easily and we are currently trying to teach him the sign for sleep. He LOVES soccer. He claps for himself every time he makes a goal. He enjoys having serious conversations with himself in the car, and loves his new big boy carseat. Who wouldnt love sitting forward! I love Henry's laugh. I love the he will run to me with open arms and give me a big hug! I love his open mouth, slobbery kisses. I find it hillarious that he will rock and roll in the car with Daddy but not with Mommy. He loves to watch the birds and squirrels. Oh Henry, I am so proud to be your mommy! I love you so much. Thank you for a very eventful for year! I look forward to many many more fun years being your mommy. Happy birthday sweet boy.
-Love Mommy



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AdOrAbLe! I love it. What a sweet post; he will love reading that in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so cute....I hope you sent me some of these:) I just texted Nat to see if they've come yet...I haven't seen anything. I totally almost bought that little plaid shirt the other day. Its from Target right? Happy Birthday Henry! LOve and misssss you!

    ReplyDelete