Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas in Utah - 2010


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I should preface this whole post by telling my family how sorry I am that I did not carry my camera around MORE! I have shots of mostly just Christmas morning. We made so many fun memories though! We did girls night and made watches and crafts, and enjoyed Cafe Rio! We (I) have to get my feel for Cafe Rio at least once while in UT! We visited Temple Square this year. I am so grateful we got to do that. They had several different cultural Nativity Scenes. That was my favorite part. It was so neat!







Henry was great with family! He enjoyed all of his cousins!
I am so grateful he transitions well. Thank you to both of our families for such a wonderful vacation and Christmas! We miss you and love you so much! Thank you for the good times!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spending time with family! It looks like you had a great time. Henry's stocking is super cute - frustrating that it wasn't here for Christmas, but it is still really cute. I can vouch for the fact the Henry IS a super busy boy . . . Christen is basically super Mom, let's admit it.

    ReplyDelete