Friday, August 5, 2011

2 YEARS OLD

My sweet baby boy turned 2 today. 2! I am happy to say we had a very memorable day, and I just want to throw in here quickly how incredibly blessed I feel. He is an amazing, spirited little boy, and I am grateful every day that I am his mommy.
Just some of his recents? He has become pretty set in his current diet, which usually consists of milk and a gogurt for breakfast, along with a vitamin. A kiddo turns 2 and they get vitamins and the big kid toothpaste! Holy moly, that's a lot for a mom! Im just teasing. He is just so big almost over night it seems. Anyway back to his stingy little diet? Lunch he prefers mac-n-cheese with a veggie puree of course for my own satisfaction that he's gettin a veggie, chicken nuggets, a peanut butter sandwich, a grilled cheese sandwich...the toddler basics, and not much more variety comes with dinner. He does love cheese sticks, and granola bars. He is a great milk and water drinker, but I'm always looking for great ideas if you mommies or daddies know any. He is Happy! He loves bugs, especially potato bugs! He loves ALL sports, and got an awesome mitt and baseball and a football for his birthday. He is a little finicky about wearing shoes these days, and loves to read. I love my little guy so much.

Thank you for 2 wonderful years sweet boy. I hope you know one day just how much your daddy and I love you.

Enjoy the MANY pictures.
Henry's 1st gift! He opened a card from Aunty Kate, and was excited to find a 2 dollar bill on his 2nd birthday! Thanks Kate!
That morning we ran errands with Grandma Julie who gave him some birthday money and he FINALLY got his mater truck!! I am sure you will all get a chance to see it.
Opening presents with Grandma Snow. She gave him T--Bone to go home with his big clifford, a clifford book, and an awesome Cars t-shirt
Henry's favorite show has become Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and daddy got Henry a 'find it' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Book. Thanks Daddy!
Henry's Caterpillar Pinata
IM THE BIRTHDAY BOY!
Grandma Julie and Grandpa Keith gave him Mater, this doodle pad, and an adorable little jacket!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Some of the MANY people that love and care for Henry. Thank you everyone for coming to his party. You cant see all the babies at the playground and moms in the background, but we all felt so loved. Thank you for being such a wonderful family to be apart of!
LOVIN the pinata!
Grandpa Keith was our Pinata holder. Brave man. Thanks Grandpa Keith!


With Payt on the Playground at Henry's Birthday Party
Henry's Dinosaur Birthday Cake - YUM!
Concerned about the candles?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my most favorite Henry! Aunt Livi and Uncle Ry love you so much and we're so excited to see you in a couple of days! Happy birthday sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that he is already 2!! It looks like you had some fun celebrations. I can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete