Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cute things to note...

Henry is finally putting his own thoughts together out loud and as a result he is saying some adorable and funny things. Here are a few:

Henry LOVES to point out the churches we pass by everyday on Washington St.
Henry: Church! Church!
Henry: Picutre?
Mommy: You want to take a picture of the church Henry?
Henry: yeS
Mommy: Okay, but I dont have a camera today Henry
Henry: (sigh)..Henry need Camera.

We walked inside and I watched as he ran to his room looking for a camera. He was pretty disappointed. A moment later he asked for his baseball hat (he is that specific..'baseball') and came out to daddy working on the computer, tugged on his sleeve and said "should we go?" just like that... "should we go??" Daddy responded.."where? on a walk?" Henry: "yes" So Henry is out walking daddy right now...

The other night as we were coming down the stairs from our apartment to pick up daddy at the metro, I had asked Henry if I could hold him as he LOVES to walk down the stairs taking much much longer. He let me hold him and said about halfway down "I'm So Happy!" I asked again - "Youre so happy?" and he continued to tell me 3 or 4 more times that he was so happy! It was really sweet.

This morning and Henry and I ate cereal together he slurped up his milk, asked for a wiper to clean up his mess, jumped down and said to me "Kiss!" Okay I thought, and smiled as he planted a big juicy one on me with a big "MMMUAH"!!

I dont think I realize very often how much this sweet little guy makes me smile every day! I love you Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment