Monday, August 13, 2012

Owie?

Henry fell jumping on the trampoline with his tiny cousins just 3 days before his 3rd birthday. If you haven't already experienced a head wound you should know now that they are bleeders. Now, this wasnt his first head wound...he's cut his lip a couple times, but this WAS our first experience with stitches. Not Fun. Thats all I can say. Its a hard thing for a mommy to hold her confused, upset, hurting child down while a doctor pushes, what looks like, a fish hook through his perfect skin 4 times. It was not fun, but Henry was a perfect angel. AFTER...all was said and done. He got a chocolate frosty, and never once touched his cool, new, blue stitches. 
I came out to find Henry had made a Road of DVDS. He wouldnt let me put them away all day! Finally when Dad was on his way home I convinced they had to go back. I love his toddler--ness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment