Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Playing MORE catchup

Henry and I spent an afternoon making cupcakes one day. He had SO much fun! We made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting (because you know I love anything peanut butter...) And yes, Henry has been asking for spiky hair quite a bit lately. 
Can you tell which ones Henry decorated and which ones mommy decorated?


We rode the train into SLC early in December to see the lights at Temple Square. As always they were beautiful and there is always something so peaceful about being on Temple grounds. 


Candy Windows are BACK! I remember these fondly as a child. They were in the ZCMI windows each year when I was little. I remember one year they did scenes from the Nutcracker all made out of candy. They were amazing. Well, they haven't been done in years, and to my surprise.... They were back this year! They were all ornaments and done very well. Excuse my poor quality pictures. It was VERY crowded that night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment