Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday dear sweet Henry

We were lucky enough to celebrate Henry's 4th birthday 3 times! First (which, because of my bad arranging, is that last picture on this post...) with his Goodwin cousins and the Pugmire side of the family. I dont have more pictures due to the fact that my camera died while at the party - boo. It was so much fun though. We celebrated Addi, Ty, Kaycee, Alyson, and Henry! We enjoyed amazing food, a pinata, unwrapping gifts which amounted to what felt like Christmas, and horse riding! I so wish I had a picture of Henry and I on the horse. He had so much fun, and if I'd known that we was all the sudden so brave I wouldnt have foolishly climbed on with him... but I did. 
Henry's second party was with the Snow clan on the Saturday before his actual birthday. He requested a monster truck bash, and while my intentions were good, he just got the monster truck cake. All in all, he had a lot of fun - He is very loved, and we are so grateful for such wonderful family and friends. 
The third celebration we had for Henry's Birthday was on his actual birthday - We enjoyed spending the morning at Seven Peaks ...well, we'll let the pictures do the talking! Enjoy!

Henry and Easton
Silly cousins


Among many many many wonderful gifts and birthday money Henry got his much wanted light up shoes! Thanks Aunt Jessica! Other gifts Henry adores include a curious George back pack and stuffed animal, a wallet, a cool red soccer ball, and so much more!

Tuckered out after a long, fun birthday party -
From Mom and Dad- Love you Henry!
AUGUST 5, 2013
MY BABY TURNS 4
Doing the dinosaur lily pads - Yahoo!
From Dad - Building a dinosaur together -
Enjoying Dinner at his 'favorite' restaurant - Noodles & Co.
Finished a wonderful birthday by playing at the Dinosaur play place at the mall!
Celebration number 1!

I just have to tell the world how lucky I fell to have this little man in my life. He is such an incredible boy with so much energy for life. He works hard, and plays hard. He is smart, and determined and I love him to the moon and back and back again. Happy birthday to the 2nd love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment