Monday, January 25, 2010

BIG SNOW!

This was taken December 20th, 2009! And they told us it doesn't snow like this here!?? It was crazy weather! Our Bishop cancelled church and told us to be of service to those around us who needed it. Josh spent the late morning and early afternoon helping people dig their cars out of the snow with some other guys in our ward and apartment complex.


Because we were going to be in Utah for Christmas and it was going to be hard for us to pack what Santa brought US, we celebrated early. Josh made breakfast for me....I love my husband! I love that he makes me laugh and is so thoughtful! Cute Snowman pancake eh?
Alright...It's probably a little early, but so so cute right?

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowman pancakes! SO creative! And those twins are adorable. Awesome that they are so big!

    ReplyDelete