Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long Lost Henry?

I feel bad that I have let a month escape me without recording some of the fun things we did over the holidays! And for those reading, I know you are anxious to see some fun pictures of Henry, and I promise, I will get those up tonight or tomorrow...that will be my goal.
Hmmm....Where do I begin? We left for SLC on December 21, 2009 to celebrate Christmas, among many other things, with our families. We arrived late that night but stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Pugmire's house to see everyone! Especially sweet little Finnley. Finnley was born November 5, 2009, and is exactly 3 months younger then Henry. Its going to be fun for Henry to have all these cousins he can be pen pals with! Finn is so so adorable! And Tiny! Was Henry ever that tiny??? Now I am going to tell you a little more about our crazy packed vacation calander style:
22nd - Up to Ogden to see Carly's prego belly and her kids in a fun Chrismas program at their school. Z and Samee are saving up all their allowance, Christmas money, and Birthday money so they can come visit for 2 weeks this summer!! YAY! I cant wait!
23rd - Trying to catch up on all of our Christmas shopping - we couldnt afford much but wanted to give something small to all of our loved ones.
24th - Christmas Eve
25th - Christmas Day - Need I say more?
26th - Now we got crazy! Carly welcomed her sweet little twins into the world. We love you Ty and Addison!
Livie got her endowments taken out at the Bountiful Temple that evening. Such a neat experiance! I am so glad I got to be there!
Family Pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Snow, and Uncle Ryan, and cousin Kaitlyn, and Aunt Jessica!
27th - Sunday -We visited both wards! and Finnley was blessed!
28th - Aunt Jessica's 2rd birthday! Happy Birthday Jessica!
29th - Livie and Ry's Wedding!
30th - Kaycees Birthday and we fly home! Crazy huh!
We had so much fun and I cant wait until Henry can remember all these people and know how much they love him!
Pictures to come soon....Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You WERE really busy! I'm sure it was good to get to spend some time with family! It is great that you are recording this stuff so that you don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete