Wednesday, October 6, 2010

14 Months - (and 1 day)

I told myself at least 12 times yesterday to write! The life of a mother sometimes eh? Henry is now 14 months! I can't believe he is so old! It amazes me how much more he seems to comprehend each day. We just moved and didnt have his high chair over at our new apt for several days, so he would sit on the floor with me for his meals, and now he much prefers sitting on the floor as opposed to his chair. Its funny to watch him run out of the kitchen and sit in the living room on the floor waiting to be fed. Here are a few other things he has learned or loves:
-High Fives!
-Blinking
-Barking
-Squirrels
-Stairs - He often tries to just run off of them, as if there is a bridge or slide!
-Football and Soccer of course
-His blue blanket. He is SOO attached!
We love him so much! I am still amazed every day by him and love watching his progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment