Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homestead Farm October 2010

Uh...How cute is sweet little Henry! I was having such a hard time getting to hold still for a picture so I just started taking them and got some really sweet moments on camera!


















I think I could be a farmer in the fall. The beautiful colors and cool crisp air. The amazing red barn and animals! The apples and pumpkins and squash! We had so much fun at Homestead farm this week. We are going to have to take Daddy back sometime before it gets too cold. Or maybe to pick out a Christmas Tree! This was so neat!
Did you notice the cool ramp for the goats! That was pretty neat. I am amazed they dont fall off!

This was such a beautiful day! COLD! But beautiful. The flowers were amazing and all the pumpkins were so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures! Good work! I love the ones you got of Henry. It looks like you had a great time with your Mom and Aunt - I'm so glad! Thanks for coming to Homestead even though you had a CRAZY busy week. It wouldn't have been the same w/o you!

    ReplyDelete