Friday, December 23, 2011

Washington DC Temple Light 2011

We were lucky enough to visit the Temple this year to see the Christmas Lights. They were STUNNING, and, as always, the Temple was MAGNIFICENT! It was so cold, but that's half the fun right? It was somewhat of a madhouse, and we didn't stay long, but I'm grateful we made the small trek out that way. ENJOY




 PS - On a Funny 'Henry side note' He has been putting Boots to sleep lately. He covers him up, makes sure he has a book or two, and a binkie.... Then he completes his goodnight routine with boots with a hug and a kiss and sneaks out. SO CUTE!
PPS - Henry woke up the other night at 330am and came into my room upset saying over and over "my pee pee, my pee pee..." I told him it was okay, and led him to his room to change his clothes, however he went straight to the bathroom! He was totally dry!! I am still amazed he didn't have an accident! If he needs to go bad enough in the night it doesnt usually register in time to make it to the potty! GO HENRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment