Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big boy bed adventure

Well...Henry has, or is, I should say, transitioning into a big boy bed. We took one side off his crib and Henry has done very well. He doesnt get out much at all, and always seems to be ready for bed or nap when its that time.... Because Henry's big boy bed is a crib we were unable to find a guard rail for him. We thought we didnt need one but then.....
Poor guy. He is COMPLETELY asleep in this picture. SO! My sweet handy hubby built him a nice little guard rail and Henry has been able to stay put since!

2 comments:

  1. So Funny!and cute. I'm so excited for ya'll to get here. Let the countdown begin! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be handy and build a gaurdrail. I'm impressed! That picture is hilarious. I'm glad that the transition is going well!

    ReplyDelete