Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 Weeks at Grandma Julie's and Grandpa Keith's

At the airport with Grandma Julie, and Grandpa Keith - Sad Goodbyes -

So much great family! Uncle Ryan, Aunt Jessica, Cousin Kaitlyn and Grandma Snow




COUSINS COUSINS COUSINS! Trayson, Mckenzie, Sammy, and Kaycee



Mommy and Henry - I love you sweet boy




Shortly after we welcomed Henry into the world and our family Josh needed to leave for school. He had a long road trip ahead of him. We are lucky to have such great family. Josh's brother, neice, and dad were willing and able to drive with Josh across the county to our new home. Meanwhile, I needed to recover a little longer from my c-section, so Henry and I stayed with my parents for 2 weeks. Again, we are so grateful to have such great family around. My mom had a room all set up for Henry and I when we arrived. She even moved a rocking chair, and his bassinet into our room. We had the opportunity to spend 2 weeks with family before we made our great big move. Aunt Jen was in town and we even got to play with here a little bit. I remember during those two weeks being so worried about how much Henry slept, but now wish he slept a little more like that now....just more through the night. I do love him so much, and grateful he was there with me while I spent 2 long weeks away from my sweet husband.


















No comments:

Post a Comment