Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday




Good Morning - :)


Well, it's 7:17am and Henry is sleeping on the futon right behind me. YAY! I probably have another hour or two before he's up for the day. I promise I will quit writing about his sleeping patterns, but 2 nights ago he slept all the way through the night! Again! I am continually amazed for 2 reasons. 1. I wonder if it's too early for a baby to be sleeping all the way through the night, granted it isnt every night, but still.....? and 2. I somehow feel convinced that I thought I'D never get to sleep through the night again.


Henry is getting so big it seems. It's amazing to watch a baby grow and develop. We notice everything new he is doing and discovering. He loves to lick everything. If I am burping him over my shoulder he is licking my shirt. He loves to like and suck on his fingers and hands, and seems to enjoy knawing on his blanket a little bit. We put him in his little pouch the other day to go shopping and turned around to face out for the first time. He loved that, but soaked the whole front of the carrier due to slobbering, and licking.... Silly boy.


We took Henry and went to the Iwo Jima Memorial on Saturday. While we were there they were doing some tribute to those in the Navy. It was neat to see men that had served our county, and were at Iwo Jima or knew people that were killed at Iwo Jima. The memorial itself was also really incredible. It's HUGE! I have a feeling Henry is going to see a lot of really amazing things and sadly never remember them all.


Henry is getting really strong and lots of personality. He loves to stand on our laps, and look around. He hates facing the back of the couch or a chair, and if we havent made it out of the house until noon or 1pm he gets really bored. He also loves the bath, and if he being fussy at all, all we have to do is turn on the faucet and he calms right down. I think he thinks he gets to get in the bath everytime he hears water. He is a very sweet little boy, and we love having him around.


I wanted to send an "I love you!" to my dad! I'm sorry I haven't called. We love you and miss you!




No comments:

Post a Comment