Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet growing Henry

I am amazed to anounce that Henry slept, again through the night last night. He must be a growing boy that needs all that sleep. We went to get his pictures taken this morning...YAY! However I was a little disappointed with the girl that was taking his picture. I felt as if she would look at me waiting for me to tell her exactly what to do, when I was kind of hoping for it to be the other way around. She's the professional right? She didn't take very many shots, or have any great ideas, although, of the few she did take, Henry got one cute picture that I really liked, but I'm biased. I think it's cute when he belches! Also, he's a lot like his daddy, sometimes it's okay to take his picture, but sometimes it's not...like today.... sheesh! Anyway, I don't have much time, my house is a wreck, I am still working on my application for health insurance, and I need to go pick up my husband. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment