Friday, October 16, 2009

Teasing Mommy

GETTING READY FOR BED IN HIS PUMA PJ'S


ALL BUNDLED UP FOR A COLD DAY OUT!

THEODORE ROOSEVELT ISLAND

Happy Friday!
It is finally the weekend, which is slightly more fun when dad doesnt have a midterm to study for. He'll be going to school tomorrow...SATURDAY! to study. Henry's gone back down to mostly just sleeping 3 hours before he wakes up hungry, and during the day he starts getting fussy about every 2 1/2 hours. Silly boy. I think he's been teasing me when he sleeps for 6 hours.

This week Henry and I went to Theodore Roosevelt Island in the Potomac. We packed a little lunch and went with Henry's friends, Gabbi, and Alex. It was really fun, except it was very cold. We'll have to go again on a warmer day because it's beautiful, and there is so much more of the island to see.
It has been rainy most the week so Henry and I have tried not to go out too much. We had Alex and Gabbi over yesterday so the mommys could play, and we could cut Michelle's hair. Also, we booked our flight home for Christmas! YAY. Aunt Livie is getting married on December 29, so we kind of get to kill two birds with one stone.

Daddy and Henry have their own game now. It's funny because he will only play with Dad. Josh makes a funny gurggling sound, and Henry imitates and then smiles one of his big happy smiles. He wont play it with me, or if he wants to tease me, he'll do it once for me and then quit. I'm glad they play together. It's a lot of fun to watch.
Henry usually loves to take a bath. We try every night to bath Henry around 9pm, so that he has something that stays the same every day...pattern wise. He even loves just listening to the water run. If he is being fussy and we've tried everything else, we'll turn a faucet on for just a minute to calm him down. It always works. However, last night just as we were getting ready for bath time Henry was getting a little fussy. I thought he'd be so excited to get in the warm water, but when I laid him down, he just screamed and screamed at me. The water wasn't hotter then usual, I think he was just really tired. I pulled him out of the tub, put a diaper on him, wrapped him really tight in a towel and he fell asleep almost immediatly. SIlly boy. Hopefully he gets a bath in tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment