Thursday, October 8, 2009

uh-oh.......

So, today has been....one of those days ya know. Henry slept through the night last night, so I feel as if I should have been so much more productive then I am on days that I was up more the night before. However, I didn't seem to get much done, and I am exhausted from a day of emotional turmoil regarding our trip home for the holidays, and I ventured out for the first time on the freeways by myself since being here in beautiful Virginia - which, by they way, I got lost coming home...well all these stories, but not much about sweet little Henry..... Today we got Henry's picture taken for the first time, which was an interesting experiance, but we did one really cute picture we like, although it's going to take 2 WEEKS before we get them. I guess you get what you pay for. Also, tonight, while I was at an activity for the J. Rueben Clark Spouse's Society, Daddy and Henry spent the evening together. Henry ended up peeing all over Daddy at Target. Yep, all down his shirt, and Henry was completely soaked through his shorts. I think it's only fair every Dad experiances that at least once...dont you? Goodnight!
-Christen (Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment